Many times in our lives we are looking for what we already have!
Every human being has their own unique way of being in this world, and how sad it is for us who have gone before you to realize that every precious earth being is going through like not knowing who you are. Many of the lessons that come to you arrive from only the brain trained existence which is a small part of you. Non-integrated brain training places you in a position where you know that you are supposed to know something and in fact, you already do know it, you just don’t realize it. As you awaken to all that you are, you will recognize that you are a unique human being with love, peace, and purpose existing beneath the layers of your brain-trained conscious existence which you take to be the reality in which you live your life.
The knowledge coming to you from only your brain is simply information until it is integrated with the inside information gained through the Integration of the Human Being.
INTEGRATION OF THE HUMAN BEING
Integration of the Human and the Being is attained when the Human becomes a true expression of the Being. It is from this integration that the Natural Flow of Consciousness exists and your personal power, skills and abilities as a Human Being can consciously begin.
Integration begins through being consciously aware of all that you are from the inside of your being to the outside of you the human. Conscious awareness requires diligence, observation and understanding of your affect on all that is around you from the outside and the inside of your precious self.
HOW TO INTEGRATE THE LESSONS I HAVE LEARNED
If you notice that the affect you are having on people around you is not fitting with the affect you were wanting:
• Stop and check your own need to be accepted.
• Determine whether you are programmed to always be right, meaning that everyone and everything else is wrong!
• Do you need to be perfect, or are you O.K. knowing that you are imperfect and willing to learn from your imperfections and the imperfections of others?
• Are you able to be who you are and accept yourself as you are when you are in the company of others who are different from you?
• Do you know that everyone is right from their own personal perspective?
IF SO, YOU ARE MAKING THE TRANSITION FROM YOUR INSIDE TO YOUR OUTSIDE!
Peace, love, light and blessings