- Did you know that approximately 90% of all communication is non verbal. Respect the uniqueness of the person talking. You may not be understanding what they are and are not saying.
- What does your expression tell others, and what does theirs tell you?
- Know when to talk and when to be silent!
- Observe you, your actions, body, feelings and how they are affecting your communication with the other person. Observe the other person and what they are saying through their body, actions and feelings, not just their words.
- Learn how to speak, listen and process the other persons words by first understanding how you personally speak, listen and process information.
- Let the other person know what you heard them say, and clarify for them what you have said if you don’t think that they understand you. Be clear and direct.
- The person you are communicating with will only hear what you are saying from their personal perception. When you are listening to them remember to understand their perception without clouding it with your perception.
EXPECT THE BEST
- You get what you expect! Begin with the end in mind. How do you want it to be? This is called intent!
Peace, love, light and blessings!