What is freedom?
- ability to act freely: a state in which somebody is able to act and live as he or she chooses, without being subject to any undue restraints or restrictions
- release from captivity or slavery: release or rescue from being physically bound, or from being confined, enslaved, captured, or imprisoned
- country’s right to self-rule: a country’s right to rule itself, without interference from, or domination by, another country or power
- right to act or speak freely: the right to speak or act without restriction, interference, or fear
- absence of something unpleasant: the state of being unaffected by, or not subject to, something unpleasant or unwanted
- ease of movement: the ability to move easily without being limited by something such as tight clothing or lack of space
- right to occupy place: the right to use or occupy a place and treat it as your own
- frankness: openness and friendliness in speech or behavior
What the Channel says:
Every Human being today wants to be free. Freedom is a state of being and when the Human Being is integrated the mind will recognize that we are all free. Every person journeying through life has this one common goal.
The unfortunate occurrence which exists today is that the outside social conditioning has become restrictive in allowing us the freedom to be who it is that we are, and has unknowingly removed our rights as a human being free to express ourselves outside of the rules which govern us through social conditioning.
This creates worry! In relationships, there are accepted rules, in the work we do, with our families, with our leisure activities and mostly the human being places restrictions on themselves in the name of being accepted and acceptable from the outside.
Inside of every human being today exists a freedom that most human beings do not recognize because of the constraints, which they place upon themselves. They become locked up so to speak and governed by sets of rules, expectations, regulations, fears, indoctrination and outside forces, which blind them to their own personal abilities and needs.
This freedom, which exists, comes from inside of oneself and the ability of our brain to register this freedom has been temporarily shut down. Every Human Being will find this freedom within themselves provided that they have an understanding of what this word means to them, and start on the process of understanding when it is your brain that is telling you through the outside social conditioning that your true freedom is being shut down.
Every human being who is integrated will have an understanding of freedom, which is unique to only themselves!