We all want the best in life but sometimes when we get to have it
we may feel that it isn’t meant to be for us!
That seems to be when doubt takes over and the path of failure
is wide open for us to walk right into its arms, making us feel
unsure of our choices in life!
For myself I have found a easy way around all this doubt that exists for me.
- If I need something and someone asks me a question like “do you want to buy this or do you want to do that, and I observe that I am hesitating, I know that is doubt creeping in!
- When this happens I simply say to myself ” it is too late, there is doubt” and I move forward with my life.
- I know that my life is to short to worry about this little thing called doubt.
- Doubt is just another way of fear!
- When I don’t trust myself or my feelings or I can’t make up my own mind, my road will be difficult until I face this fear of change or doubt .
Always remember when you let doubt in you are letting others think for you and that is never a good sign because really are these people looking out for you or they looking out for them selves?
I’ll leave you with this information and it is up to you to decide what you choose to do with your doubt.
I choose to walk away and not look back! How about you?
What do you choose?
“Wandering Eagle” (Dean)